Cathedral of the Annunciation in Moscow, Russia. Directly behind the cathedral (and connected to it) is the Grand Kremlin Palace, and flowing to the left of these buildings is the Moskva River. In the extreme foreground is part of the Archangel Cathedral of the Kremlin. All of these buildings are part of the large Kremlin building complex. Finally, in the background is the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the original church consecrated in 1883 and destroyed by Stalin in 1931.